Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Place for the Long Posts

I've decided to keep the entries on this site short from here on out. This means I have created a wakka-wakka account to maintain my ramblings in cyber space. This blog will be reserved for day to day jazz and random wanderings into what concerns me the most. If you would like to read on then feel free to find the long posts at mrfriendboylongposts.blogspot.com. There's a link on this page if you don't want the hassel of typing all of those letters. I'm a little astonished by the fact that I have maintained this blog for over one week let alone started-up a companion blog since I used to be so anti-blog. I just didn't get it because I didn't want to get it. My buddy named Bob wrote to me saying, "I don't understand the purpose of blogs, but I like what you have written here" in an email once. A homie named Steve encouraged me to stay nasty after reading the blog about how I value writing the nasty. With all of thise in mind I think it is best to open up a new venue to release what is most important and scary and real and daunting and exhilirating and passionate while keeping this blog as a means to say hello, to check-in, to say this is what is happening at this very moment and this is what I think about that at this very moment. Hope you tune into the Long Posts, but Long Posts will be a free-for-all. You might need to grab a cup of coffee. You might need to light a cigarette. You might need to secure a six pack of beer or bottle of wine or bottle of whiskey. You might need to do all of the aforementioned tasks though I don't recommend you do them in that order.

1 comment:

Luke said...

You cut your hair!